ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 DLC : Muse 3 Pack now Live!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CompactDstrxion  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers JC. I FCed Exo Politics and upped my SS score by about 100k... so I'll get those up there now :P

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shikari44 wrote:
700k possible?

700k doesn't look like it's possible.

Confury stoled my first place. Outsquozen.
rubbercake  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: unable to save Reply with quote

read through a lot of this thread... seems likes only one other person has this problem, so, has anyone else's gh3 on 360 failed to save after downloading this pack? it failed to overwrite, so i deleted the pack, played again, and it'll overwrite. i redownloaded this pack, and it won't overwrite. just this pack broke my gh3. has anyone fixed it...?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: rubbercake
requiem1394  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot get that damn SS riff. I cannot make my fingers do that for some reason. I've beaten expert on all GH games, but this riff is just not coming to me. I can beat the song, but I want to actually get the riff comboed.... argh. What technique are you all using? Holding the green down the whole time? Sliding your index over to green? I've tried both... neither is working yet.
lilLeLuenv2  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: unable to save Reply with quote

rubbercake wrote:
read through a lot of this thread... seems likes only one other person has this problem, so, has anyone else's gh3 on 360 failed to save after downloading this pack? it failed to overwrite, so i deleted the pack, played again, and it'll overwrite. i redownloaded this pack, and it won't overwrite. just this pack broke my gh3. has anyone fixed it...?

I don't have this problem.. I hope for you and the others that have it, that it'll get fixed soon :S

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someones most likely already beat me to it but...

Exo-Politics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLpQtfwYsM&feature=user

Stockholm Syndrome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_paS62m0Fnc&feature=user

Super Massive Black Hole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLY_T_mQd-I&feature=user

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

requiem1394 wrote:
I cannot get that damn SS riff. I cannot make my fingers do that for some reason. I've beaten expert on all GH games, but this riff is just not coming to me. I can beat the song, but I want to actually get the riff comboed.... argh. What technique are you all using? Holding the green down the whole time? Sliding your index over to green? I've tried both... neither is working yet.

i held green and was comboing it 3rd time i saw it.
“The world is about to end in 2012… ’cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is about to end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn’t exist - there’s no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings - and not just the Twin Towers. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president.”-Lil' Wayne

Yes I'm a fan of rap music.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can combo the whole intro riff but the stupid blue/orange/blue part. Then my hands get depressed and emo and force me to miss the next two run throughs of the riff.
ace-kicker  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really just want, SS. I don't really want to buy the whole pack. you should be able to by them separately. whatev
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jonfen88 PSN Name: Johnny_bananas
FaithNoMore  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like muse but i dunno. i looked at the charts and the charts were well done...its just that their guitar parts arent that interesting....if i could get individual songs id get stockholm syndrome....but i cant so ill just not get it

im not asking for LOLBBQUBERHARD songs..........just since its guitar hero i expect things with cool ass guitar parts......maybe a solo or two......something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BobAgentOfHydra
steve028  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaithNoMore wrote:
i really like muse but i dunno. i looked at the charts and the charts were well done...its just that their guitar parts arent that interesting....if i could get individual songs id get stockholm syndrome....but i cant so ill just not get it

im not asking for LOLBBQUBERHARD songs..........just since its guitar hero i expect things with cool ass guitar parts......maybe a solo or two......something.

i actually thought of of getting this aswell but they are terrible songs
1. i hate muse
2. they dont look fun at all, 2 of them look hell easy, the other is just strumming, no solos

they really need to take my metal DLC pack into idea cos they all have challenging riffs and solos. its getting sad how bad most of the DLC's are

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Ganon228
Patriotstillidie  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="steve028"]
FaithNoMore wrote:

1. i hate muse

Why? No satanic ideas? lol
El Jefe [] (Waiting for the new Xplorer)
Get a gf [] (Don't worry I can check this when I want..It's just I have exams this year)
steve028  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Why? No satanic ideas? lol

just not heavy

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even though I'm still gonna get the songs, <3 Muse, I was really disappointed that Stockholm Syndrome had HOPOs in it. I thought Neversoft was trying to make the game more realistic, but it looks like they kinda failed here, everything is obviously picked, so why did they put HOPOs in there, to make it easier? I personally think that that was a terrible decision, falsely charting a song to make it easier is a bunch a bull. I believe there shouldn't have been HOPOs, but thats just me. There I'm done, there isn't anything I can do about now anyways, just voicing my opinion...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: StOrM1060
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 26 of 29

Jump to: